Troubleshooting a HoldMaster
Troubleshooting a HoldMaster connection
Occasionally, some new sensors may have a connection issue.
Firstly, ensure WiFi is on and connected and Bluetooth is on.
If it is a new install, please give permission for the App to use Bluetooth and Location data.
Here are a number of steps to try.
- Check that a new battery is inserted with the positive upwards. See Installing a Battery
- Open the Smartphone App. Your phone should be connected to your WiFi in this phase.
- Click on HoldMasters button.
- Click on Find a HoldMaster button.
- Hold the HoldMaster close to the phone while it is scanning for any devices (within a metre)
- HoldMaster sensor and its address should appear in the list.
- If the HoldMaster does not appear in the list, push the Re Scan button. Try up to five times.
- Once it appears, click on the HoldMaster in the list and it should show the HoldMaster Selection Page.
- It should show as the selected HoldMaster. If it is registered, you can click on Set as Primary HoldMaster
- Now click on Session Details button and put in your Shooter Name. Complete the rest and you should be good to go.