By using our site, you consent to our Cookies Policy
HoldMaster Analysis - a Shooter Training System
The low cost aid for competitive target shooters
Achieve your target through continuous improvement
The detailed analysis graphics within this site is not suitable for small devices or phones.
Tablets and larger devices can see and use this site fully.
The training aid for Competitive Target Shooters
Competitive marksmen and markswomen need a number of core skills including: hold; aim; release; rhythm and consistency.
With a HoldMaster, your primary focus is on: hold quality, release, rhythm and consistency throughout every session, and achieving your target through continuous improvement.
The HoldMaster will capture the performance of each session allowing the shooter to use the data to help:
- Improve the quality of your hold
- Reduce the distance travelled while holding (tightens the group size)
- Ensure the trigger release does not disturb the hold
- Ensure hold and release time does not exceed 6 - 8 seconds
- Ensure there is a good follow-through, maintaining the hold after the shot
- Ensure there is no change in cant or tilt during a session or match
- Improve and maintain good, consistent shot rhythm
- Compare their performance with others via our Competition League tables.
The HoldMaster is a low cost solution that is ideal for fixed-target rifle and pistol shooters, where the repeated aiming and firing processes can be tracked, stored and analysed.
The HoldMaster captures and manages the motion data of every shot in a training or match session. This provides the shooter and their coach an insight into a number of issues that may arise during the hold and release processes. Over time, the session history will track the shooters performance and improvement.
While the HoldMaster does not 'view' a target through any optical sensors, it is still ideal to analyse the quality of your hold, timing, rhythm, cant and tilt.
As such the HoldMaster Analysis does not give feedback on aiming or approach to the target and is not designed to replace SCATT, Noptel or Rika Shooter Training Systems. They provide a greater level of analysis of shooter performance.
The HoldMaster is a great training aid for intermediate level shooters who are wanting to progress to the next level, while Clubs and coaches can use a HoldMaster with multiple shooters.
Compare the HoldMaster with a SCATT Basic, SCATT MX-02 or SCATT MX-W2
The HoldMaster Solution
The HoldMaster consists of three key components:
- HoldMaster Apps for Android and Apple;
- HoldMaster Analysis Website; and
- HoldMaster Windows 10 Universal App;