HoldMaster Support for Internet Explorer
The HoldMaster Analysis website has supported Internet Explorer browser for a number of years.
Unfortunately, Internet Explorer will no longer be supported from 2022.
Consequently, we have rebuilt this website to support the latest version of software and a wider range of mobile devices.
This website will no longer supports any version of Internet Explorer and will not function correctly.
We apologise for any inconvience this may cause.
We recommend Chrome, Edge, Firefox or any other modern browser.
HoldMaster Analysis - a Shooter Training System
The low cost training system for competitive target shooters
Achieve your target through continuous improvement
The detailed analysis graphics within this site will be difficult to view on small devices or phones.
Tablets and larger devices can see and use this site fully.
A Training System for Competitive Target Shooters
Competitive marksmen and markswomen need a number of core skills including: hold; aim; release; rhythm and consistency.
With a HoldMaster, your primary focus is on: hold quality, release, rhythm and consistency throughout every session, and achieving your target through continuous improvement.
The HoldMaster will capture the performance of each session allowing the shooter to use the data to help:
- Improve the quality of your hold
- Reduce the distance travelled while holding (tightens the group size)
- Ensure the trigger release does not disturb the hold
- Ensure hold and release time does not exceed 6 - 8 seconds
- Ensure there is a good follow-through, maintaining the hold after the shot
- Ensure there is no change in cant during a session or match
- Improve and maintain good, consistent shot rhythm
- Compare their performance with others via our Competition League tables.
The HoldMaster is a low cost training system that is ideal for stationary-target rifle and pistol shooters,
where the repeated aiming and firing processes can be tracked, stored and analysed.
The HoldMaster Training System consists of several key components:
- HoldMaster (sensor and case);
- HoldMaster Coach Smartphone Apps for Android and Apple;
- HoldMaster Live App for Windows 10+ for PC's and Windows tablets;
- HoldMaster Analysis Website; and
The HoldMaster captures and manages the motion data of every shot in a training or match session. This provides the shooter and their coach an insight into a number of issues that may arise during the hold and release processes. Over time, the session history will track the shooters performance and improvement.
While the HoldMaster does not 'view' a target through any optical sensors, it is still ideal to analyse the quality of your hold, timing, rhythm, and cant.
As such the HoldMaster Analysis does not give feedback on aiming or approach to the target and is not designed to replace SCATT, Noptel or Rika Shooter Training Systems. They provide a greater level of analysis of shooter performance.
The HoldMaster is a great training system for intermediate level shooters who are wanting to progress to the next level.
It is ideal for Clubs and coaches to share a HoldMaster between their developing shooters.